Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Disater

If gas stations and flights are cancel or close because shortage of oil. The economy is going to go down, transportation is a big component in our country. We buy and sell goods to other countries without transportation we are not going to receive goods to sell. Business are going to go down people would lose jobs which mean people are not going to buy goods. Which means no revenue to our country which it would leads us into more deficit. People are going too lose it seeing that they are losing homes and change their lifestyle because shortage of oil. At this point it is difficult to me not be able to wash my hair and body with shampoo. It difficult for me to not drive my car and instead I am riding my bike. Now in days it difficult to even get food because pesticides were made of oil

No comments:

Post a Comment