Friday, May 14, 2010

Victory


During the past few days things started to get better. Our government resolve the problem on shortage of oil. We have oil can you believe this? This situtation made me realize that we depend on oil to much. Imagine what would of happen if they did not resolve this problem what would of happen?? This mean to take action I am keeping the lifestyle I learn from the shortage of oil. I am still going to by my groceries in the farmersmarket, I am trying not to use the car that much instead I am using my bike, and I am keeping my vegetable garden I am saving money and it organic. I am still learnig not to depend on oil now when I travel I disconect all electronics, recycle cans, and instead of using plastic bags I bring my own bags. This experince has impact my life that many things we use or do we all depend in one source on oil and now it is time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment